Monday, June 21, 2010

Romain ready for National Champs


Romain will line up on Thursday in the French Time Trial Championship with the objective of going better than last year. The feather-weight climber, who just came off an impressive outing in the Dauphiné, hopes to see an improvement on last year's race, and expressed his desire to become a strong rider against the clock. "My problem is that I'm not heavy enough", he told his personal website. "I lack power, but I'll do everything I can to make the most of the power I've got. I weigh 62 kilos, hence taking the top spots won't be easy. Thursday's race will be a new experience for me. It's 50 kilometres. I won't be aiming for a particular placing, I'm aiming for a particular time. I hope I've taken steps in the right direction this year".

3 comments:

azanca02 said...

Do you know if the men in ORANGE will be riding the 2011 Orca at this years TDF?

Magnus said...

I don't think so, but I'm not sure. But I do hope so, it looks amazing!

Magnus said...

Just found out they WILL use the new bike after all!

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers