Saturday, November 12, 2011

Open letter from Sicard

Romain Sicard has issued the following statement on his own website this morning:


During the night from Wednesday to Thursday this week, after a dinner with friends, my behaviour was immature and irresponsible. I want to apologize to everyone who believe in me and have shown their support these last few days: my family and my fans, and as well the young ones out there to whom I've set a bad example. And, above all, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to my team, the sponsors, the staff and my colleagues for the damage I've done to the image of Euskaltel Euskadi and their principles. The hard way, I have experienced the need for impeccable behaviour. I now look towards the future, and I hope that through athletic performances I can forget this episode.

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers