Monday, November 21, 2011

Sicard set for Down Under















Having been sidelined for the better part of a year, Romain Sicard is understandably keen to hit the ground running in 2012. The Frenchman will therefore make a return to the Tour Down Under in January - scene of his debut with Euskaltel back in 2009.

"Having sat out almost the entire season, I'd like to start racing as soon as possible next year", the 23-year-old told BiciCiclismo. "I had a chat with Gorka Gerrikagoitia, and it's more than likely I'll start off in Australia. I think Down Under would do me good. Getting in the miles in mild temperatures would be the best way for me to finish my pre-season preparations."

Sicard didn't further disclose his 2012 plans, but stay tuned the coming days for updates.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

I think this young man owes the team something after the past year and his indescretion earlier this month, I look forward to seeing him repay the faith shown in him and also show his undoubted class.

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers