Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Family guy











Igor Antón, only yesterday voted "Vizcaya's top athlete 2012" by Bilbao-based newspaper El Correo, is no party animal. The diminutive climber prefers spending New Year's Eve at home with his family rather than paying the night clubs a visit - but admits not being too strict with his diet over the holidays.

"I like to enjoy dinner with my family, and I especially enjoy the dessert. How can I not look forward to the dessert when cheesecake is being served! Normally I'd be careful with that kind of food, but I'm not as strict with it over Christmas and New Year's", he told El Correo.

As expected, Antón reveals the fireworks in Bilbao is a sight to behold when 2011 turns into 2012. Looking towards the new year the fireworks are supposed to signal, the ever-modest Euskaltel man says he wants more of the same from the year that just ended.

"I hope things remain the way they are: my family, my health, my job. I'm privileged to be doing what I do for a living. If I can take a small step forward that's fine, but it's more important not to take a step back".

No comments:

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers